Wednesday, October 1, 2008

5 months

Today marks the 5 month anniversary since the official start of our adoption process. I say "official start" because although we submitted our first application to Holt on May 1st of this year, it has been years of waiting before that. 5 years actually. I am so grateful that the Lord led us to the Korea program, or we would still be almost 2 years away from even starting paperwork for China! The actual time frame for Korea right now is about 12 months from when our homestudy was approved which was July 18th. I am thrilled that we are actually in process and Lord willing, may even have our little girl home close to this time next year! There has not been a day that has gone by that I have not thought or prayed for this daughter of ours and I am constantly praying that the Lord would calm my anxious heart as well!

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O LORD,
my strength and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...