Monday, April 11, 2011

Going back to Ethiopia....

In 9 days we will be on a plane heading back to the other side of the world.


Africa- favorites-45


Back to the country I fell in love with 7 months ago.


Africa- favorites-84


Back to experience the sights, smells, sounds, tastes, and feel of Africa.


Africa- favorites-5
Africa- favorites-72
Africa- favorites-201


Back to an orphanage full of kids that changed my life.



Africa- favorites-174




And back to love on the two most precious, most beautiful Ethiopian children we have ever known.


Africa- favorites-172


Yep, you heard that right! Randy, Jensen (our 12 year old), and I are leaving in 9 days for Ethiopia! And I couldn't be more excited (or stressed!) at the moment!


Are you wondering WHAT? WHY? HOW? DID SOMETHING CHANGE? DO WE GET TO BRING THE KIDS HOME?


Well, it is a long story, and although I can't share all of it publicly, I do have a few things to say. :)


Africa- favorites-18




But you'll have to wait just a little longer.  :)


Stay tuned!


candice & the kids

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...