Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Freeland Cousins


If you are thinking you have seen these kids before, you're right! Well, at least 5 of them anyway.
Yes, I had already captured the fabulous five on film only a few months ago, but I was excited to get a request from Grandma Freeland for a "cousin shot" while two of the cousins who live out of town were visiting this week. I was more than happy to help her out, and she helped us to be that much closer to bringing home our little girl... THANKS!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Candice,
I am a friend of Brandy's and I would love to schedule to have our families pictures taken with you. We just recently added a Foster/adopt child into our family and need badly to take new pictures so I can have some of her hung up. you can contact me at julia@thornton.net
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...