Saturday, February 13, 2010

Her prince showed up...



Yes, when you have 3 handsome princes for brothers- one of them is bound to rescue you!

I just had to share how cute this was. One of her brothers was playing with her in her room for a little while so I could get a few things done. Next thing I know, she comes walking out with this princess costume on that my mom gave her for her birthday. Yes, he put it on her himself and right on top of her jammies too. And he added the crown as well. Those boys are too funny how they take care of her. Jensen was the only one who wanted to take a picture with her though.

She was soooo happy to walk around with this big poofy dress on and show off for all of us! I'm thinking this is only the beginning of the years of dress up to come...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...