Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful



We are so blessed to have this little girl in our lives.



Blessed by the MIRACLE of adoption.



Thankful that His ways are far better than our ways.




Thankful that He heard and answered our prayers and gave us our Elliana Sa-rang.



And as amazing as it is that God has formed our family so perfectly this far, there is something even better.


This Thanksgiving


I am thankful for my adoption.


I am thankful that my Father reached down and saw me as I was.


A lonely abandoned orphan with no hopeand no future.

And He knew before the beginning of time that He loved me so much that He would choose me to be His child and share in His inheritance. Knowing full well the pain and suffering that would take place because of it.



And still, He adopted me.



And I am forever grateful.


For I would be desperately lost without my Daddy.



This Thanksgiving may you know the Father's love for you and may you choose to accept the ultimate sacrifice that was paid so that YOU might become His child. You were meant to be a part of this amazing family!

I am forever grateful to be ADOPTED!


For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.  Ephesians 1:4-6



I will give you thanks, for you answered me; you have become my salvation.  Psalm 118:21




1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi. I don't know if you remember, but I commented asking you about your trip to Korea several months ago. We are planning on traveling with our sons (ages 12 and 10). Our computer had some trouble--I am so happy to have found your blog again.

Our homestudy has been in Korea for about 3.5 months. We are hopeful for a spring referral. I would still like to get with you about travel with the boys if that would be ok? Thanks

BTW--your daughter is so stinking cute!! Her pictures just made me smile!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...